Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. In addition to providing you with the best possible user experience, we are also committed to securing the privacy of your personal information.
Please be aware that when you click on links that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to their respective privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for practices employed by websites linked to or from this website nor the information or content contained therein. These links are provided for informational purposes only.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by CENTURY 21 Affiliated or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to CENTURY 21 Affiliated – Amy Weiss.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where CENTURY 21 Affiliated can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not CENTURY 21 Affiliated, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
CENTURY 21 Affiliated may request additional information before removing any infringing material. CENTURY 21 Affiliated may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
CENTURY 21 Affiliated has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512©. If you believe your copyrighted material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
221 W Beltline Hwy
Madison WI 53713
DMCA | MRED
The designated agent for MRED to receive notification of claimed infringement under Title II of the DMCA is:
Midwest Real Estate Data LLC (MRED)
2443 Warrenville Road, Suite 600
Lisle, Illinois 60532
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.